Your Individual Tax Agent

Manage Your Finances Efficiently

Want your financial portfolio to work harder for you? Looking to maximise your personal tax entitlements? Drowning in tax paperwork and need a helping hand? Contact the team at Rochdale Accounting & Advisory. We offer our services for the self-employed, investment property owners, as well as all other individual clients. Our team can also help you set up a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) so you can secure your future your way. We offer our services to clients in Bundaberg and the Northern Rivers.

Navigating your personal tax can be daunting, particularly if you are uncertain about your entitlements and all the jargon. Fortunately, our team can provide comprehensive assistance throughout every stage of your lodgement. We offer unlimited phone and email support, and our staff will respond to your enquiries ASAP.

You don’t have to tackle your taxes alone. Contact Rochdale Accounting & Advisory today. You can call our Alstonville office on (02) 6626 6200 and our Bundaberg office on (07) 4152 5133.
Office Front Centre — Rochdale Accounting & Advisory in Bundaberg, QLD

Tax Lodgement Essentials

If you are looking to lodge an individual tax return, you will need to submit the following information:

Lennox Point — Rochdale Accounting & Advisory in Bundaberg, QLD

Simplifying Tax Time

Our tax agents in Bundaberg and the Northern Rivers will provide tailored advice to help you make the most out of your tax return. However, there are a few simple things you can do to help ensure you get what you’re fully entitled to. For example, you can:

Although our tax agents are happy to do the hard yards to get your paperwork and receipts in order, we recommend putting an orderly system in place. This will allow your tax concerns to be addressed via the most efficient means possible. 

Frequently Asked Questions

How long does it typically take to receive individual tax refunds?

In most cases, the process takes up to 12 days to complete for digital returns. Incorrect lodgements or existing debt could result in delays. By hiring a professional accountant, you can rely on lodgements being completed in a timely manner.

I reside overseas. Can an Australian-based tax agent assist me?

Yes. If you gain income or have assets in a country with a double-tax arrangement with Australia — an Australian based tax agent will be able to assist you.